Reviews for "Serial Numbers"

Appreciate the music, and it's a pretty fun tim.ewaster that makes you think. It's not too difficult or too easy. I'm not the greatest at forethought and we really don't see much ahead because we only know the next 2 numbers, but regardless, it's a fun game. I hope if you make the full version with some cool new mechancis to spice things up even more

BlackPotion responds:

Pleased to read that you liked the concept. Yeah we have a lot of new mechanics to add. The big one will be to remove the concept of life that we are not so fun of. And like you said we want to add a horizontal bar at the bottom we 5 or 6 numbers ahead.

Nice puzzle game. I can reliably get to about 25k. I would get a lot higher, but theres a bug where once in a while it will place down a random number instead of the number it was supposed to, and that will usually lose me a life.

BlackPotion responds:

Weird bug, we will try to see when it happens

I like how the potential for combos is immense (got 46k due to a x18 combo). However, it's impossible to get past level 10 due to almost all given numbers being >5, so I would suggest a continuation of low numbers throughout higher levels.

I agree with commentors below that it gets impossible after lv10, all numbers are over 5 and it just gets ridiculous with streams of high numbers.
Great game but as it is, i kinda wish i hadn't found it, it's horrible when i find a game and it just gets impossible, wtf is the point?
version 2 of this game should maybe get to lv10 (tweaked with a few more lower numbers thrown in) then switch the map up, change the target to 12 etc etc and i'm sure there's other stuff you could do.
for example you could have a version where the target starts at 10 and each win or combo of wins results in the target moving up or every few wins, that way the numbers getting higher would be ok.

yay