Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Serial Numbers"

So much fun to play! The reason I chose not to give 5 stars is that this game still has room for improvement:

1) At around late level 5 and early level 6 the only numbers I got were above 5 (I literally got 6 sixes in a row...), which ultimately ended up killing me very quickly... Maybe just make it fewer low numbers?

2) Only seeing 2 numbers ahead leaves little to no room for strategy, so some more would be amazing!!!

3) Only having 3 lives and no possible way to get more left a very short game once you reached the higher levels...

4) (This one's more personal preference than a comment on the game) Maybe add a way to change the current number with the next number in the row? I just think it'd be really cool to be able to switch your number with the next one on the row.

BlackPotion responds:

Did you try to use the sliding to choose which cell will have the number you add ? For the real game we want toremove the lives ^^.
normally you can around 120 000 points ;)
Thank you so much for your comment, it helps us a lot

This is a lot of fun. It's easy to pick up and understand and I keep coming back to it. I agree with those below that the difficulty curve is too much after level ten.

cool concept. cool game.

I like it!

Nice idea and minimal design.
Over all good one