Reviews for "Sudoku"

a classic!

I want to enjoy this, but the UI is legitimately painful to look at. The gameplay is ok, but I got a migraine after 3 minutes

nitinkumar25195 responds:

I know the colors are bright and contrasting but they are not painful to look at. UI can be improved but there wont be any new updates to the game as it hinders with progress of people. Thanks for the feedback.

Some puzzles have more than one solution but the game only accepts one of them. For example the second puzzle has a 1 and 5 in the 1st and 3rd columns which are mutually exclusive with each other in two places.

You could put a 1 and 5 in the 1st and 3rd high up and then a 5 and 1 down low *or* you equally validly could put a 5 and 1 in the 1st and 3rd high up and then a 1 and 5 down low as there's nothing in that puzzle to exclude either possibility and I've checked and checked and checked.

Yet the game only accepts one of those.

Please do not redo the game though. It's frustrating to have to redo all the puzzles because you upload a new version and then all the work done on an older version is cleared out. I'm already having to repeat puzzles because you've changed the game since the first time I played it.

nitinkumar25195 responds:

I tried both solutions and they worked. this was pointed out very early to me by HerbieG. He also mentioned puzzle 2. Thanks for the feedback. If there are still issues pm me.

It would be nice to see where errors are.
And you probably could made 9squares lines thicker.
Good work! ;)

nitinkumar25195 responds:

The visibility could be improved. I would add an option to know where your errors are. Showing the errors straight away might take away something from players who like difficult puzzles. Thanks for playing and the feedback.

What are the green squares for?

nitinkumar25195 responds:

The colors are just to show the subdivision or subgrids more clearly. There is no difference other than that in the yellow squares and green squares.