Reviews for "Samurai Jack Animated Music video | In True Style by Wantaways"

huge fan of the show before they cut it short....amazing video....very well done and what a great loopback

I love it, absolutely lit, i cried a bit, even though i know nothing about this show, now it makes me wanna watch it, though i regret watching this without knowing its backstory. but again i love it. The song is really powerful to the character. again it made me a cry a little.

This was pretty on point with the actual shows style, and the animation was sweet! Great job.

starts very mellow and keeps you entertained from mid to end, liked when the fighting begun and kept that way, bet it was the most difficult part to animate.

Wow

Impressive this is really amazing work it really is like a video and the music really drives the animation and fits on every corner it passes, the animation is very smooth indeed, I was Excitedly entertained with this one, And I would certainly Recommend this one to others with simular interest. overall a decent flash. and was glad to have come across this find. anyways nice work here.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Nothing what so ever as this was a beautiful video.

~X~