Reviews for "Samurai Jack Animated Music video | In True Style by Wantaways"

Wait a fuckin second, I'm confused. Did you animate this yourself? If so, holy shit. I seriously can't tell this from the original which is why I'm so confused as to whether this is straight out of the show or was actually animated by you. Either way, good video.

I absolutely love this, its great homage to a great series that finally got its ending. The animation was superb and the music was a great juxtaposition to what Samurai Jack is. While the techno undertones of the music do somewhat distract from the animation, I overall enjoyed it. Keep up the great work.

Absolutely beautiful.

Very nice animation and music but Vocal sucks :/

really good animation! if i was me traveling with him, i would probably just suck his dick all the time lol