Reviews for "Samurai Jack Animated Music video | In True Style by Wantaways"

I never saw the latest episodes, but I remember watching on toonami or adult swim when I was a kid.
This brought back a lot of nostalgia for me.

I felt that the music didn't really match with the whole "Samurai Jack" animation, but this was very well made.

i should probably preclude this feedback by first stating that despite seeing one, maybe two episodes of Samurai Jack, i've never been a fan. and although i do have a full copy of Star Wars: The Clone Wars--the Tartovsky series, not that stupid 3D crap--i have no great love of it or any of his other CN era creations (though i do hold in reserve some minor appreciation for Dexter's Lab).

that said, i am extremely impressed. and loathe though i may be to accredit the more obviously professional and more time-given-to-well-done-works or as simply unnecessary by more prodigious artists--besides, those who know me i am usually more rapt to devote my attention to the underdogs and noobs--i have to say that the animation is spot on.

and though there is no necessary syncing (lip-wise or such), the position of animation to music is most compelling. everything about it is... flawless. hence, 5/5. there is nothing more to say.

just so you know people ashi died when she was going to marry jack you can figure the whole story out in hulu or adult swim

Nothing but beauty in this.

amazing animation