Reviews for "Samurai Jack Animated Music video | In True Style by Wantaways"

Nice!

Really good! No adult themes, kudos there... seems like there's more and more of that here now! I would say, only 'advice' if I'm warranted here, transitions are choppy and slower than the real show, and the music was I think slowing down the experience. But really professional job, I have seen a lot worse come out on Adult Swim! Deep existential stuff, like how Jack really isn't solving his own internal turmoil after slaying Aku. And I like how you made Aku his dad. I haven't seen the entire series (none of the new really and only episodes here and there of the original early 2000 one), but either way, if you took it in a different direction than the tv version, VERY intense and very well adapted.

Excellent

The animation is so great it makes it difficult to describe everything on the level of what I am feeling when watching it. To put it in perspective it motivated me to rewatch the entire -And new- episodes of the show and I was blown away, Especially by episode 30 among many others and with the highest regard the new episodes (even though the very end of the Real show was disappointing in the battle and the forgetting of the multiple time portals from the originals etc and having the Very ending sequence "abridged" and shortened for time when it needed an extra 5 minutes total). This animation portrays the final battle so well that it is Much better than the final battle of the real show, and keeping consistent the art and cinematography within reason, this is not only an absolute-respectful tribute to the show but one that left a lasting impression on me as a real-show fan. This should be commended on this animation level, and while the music is alright sure and doesn't necessarily take away from the animation, the gold is in the visuals and it is pure here.
I'll also add that this animation is a Perfect rendition of the soul of the series Samurai Jack. Excellent job here!

just wow, really good animation and music, great job!.