Reviews for "Blacks Only"

I read the title of the game and though, "I guess I will give it a try- it's under judgement, right?" Shooting the other blocks to change color is a neat idea- then the I started reading the text as I progressed! I was not expecting the short commentary on individuality and appreciating people for being themselves- that is the meaning I took away from it at least. The varying comments from "I love Newgrounds!" to "Twitter is okay" was fun. It is nice to see a game that is a mix of entertaining (albeit short) and thought provoking. I look forward to more games like this in the future ^_^

Do you want to compare feedback between this game and "Whites Only"? Because I definitely do :D

I like the message.

So you get a star because the game didn't lag, and it had a decent loading time. I think that leads into my next point.
You get a star because the controls were simple and fluid. But then comes the hard part, judging creativity.
At first I wasn't actually impressed, but that's more on me than anything. I've spoiled myself with to many group funded games and haven't played the simpler flash in a while. I was hoping for another Pico's school here on Newgrounds, something shocking I mean, and I get this simple yet slightly heart felt game.
I think you used all you could at your disposal for the concept, and while the ending has been done before in other ways yours has a unique feel to it.

amazing 10/10 best game iv'e ever played. made me cry