Reviews for "ANTIDOTE city HALL #1"

Great game - needs a follow up.

Vonka responds:

Thank you, I will try to make more news :)

I'm really digging the noir vibe from this game. The gritty, hopeless nature of this work truly grabs a hold of you and doesn't let go. I look forward to seeing more in this series. Well done, Vonka.

Vonka responds:

Thank You, work has already begun on the next episode, I hope not to disappoint :)

It's interesting so far, however I'm having trouble picking the choices, there doesn't seem to be anything highlighting them so I just have to go by memory or scroll up and down with the arrow keys to reorient myself before pressing enter.

Vonka responds:

Thank you, in the following episodes the dialogue system will be improved, the choice of answers will be more convenient.

Great animation, I like the noir setting in this one.
Please change the rating from teen to adult as this is clearly not a kids game.
I am the father of a daughter, can tell you that this was quite shocking.

- 4/5
Please change the rating to Adult.
Excessive violence in the narrative

Thanks.
(SPOILER)
Sorry, I already censored the game. In the last scene, the action of "violence" is not shown, it is possible to learn only from the dialogue behind a wall. The dialogue does not directly say what happened, there is only a hint.

Very good though it could be longer. Just thought I'd let you know that I pressed Enter at the end and the pop-up was blocked, you might want an alternative.

Vonka responds:

Thank you, this is important information for me.
Will have to come up with alternative options :)