Reviews for "ANTIDOTE city HALL #1"

"I, on the contrary, am a man of principle. Struggling all my life for the truth, hunting criminals, refusing to take bribes - it made me think that I would never turn into such scum like him."
Good job telling the player what to think instead of letting him come to his own conclusions.

Vonka responds:

We're not playing for a faceless character. There are places where he specifies his thoughts, it is necessary to disclose the character of the hero. Books to read, movies look at the other interactive game play, the type of "life is strange". Such techniques are used everywhere, and this is normal.

It needs to be a full series. Very interesting so far to say the least.

Vonka responds:

Thanks, the second episode won't come out as soon as expected, but there's good news, all the latest news can be tracked here :)

This hits home right off the bat all to the bitter end, amazing work!

Vonka responds:

Thank you, I hope to surprise you in the future :)

Absolutely fantastic. The style was great, the animation was smooth, the story was fun and involving and I *LOVED* the way you could explore and interact with things in the way you do. No "you find some string in a bin" and having to use it two hours later. It all made sense and made the game thoroughly playable.
Can't wait for the next instalment!

Vonka responds:

Thank you, such comments motivate us to further work :)

Great game! You've payed attention to the smallest details and the storytelling is amazing!

Vonka responds:

Thank you, a lot has been given to the details, I'm a perfectionist in this regard.