Reviews for ""Gun Fun" Animatic - A student work"

Simple and clean idea that escalates beautifully. Gorgeous artwork, fantastic use of colour and detail. Compelling character design. Overall a very professional finish.

DatCakeIzEhPai responds:

Thank you! That's so nice of you. I'll keep on my hardest.

The artwork is wonderful, and your personal style really comes across well. Plenty of details and nice animation. More humor and comedy would make it even better.

DatCakeIzEhPai responds:

Thank you very much! Yes, more humor could be amazing. If I had more time and interest in finishing this but major projects requires my full attention so sorry if there won't be a full animated version of this in the future.

loved the artwork and music really captivating and also remindes me of France xD

It does and thank you!

Love the style, and how unexpectedly it all evolves! That eye glow came out of nowhere though - feels like it should've been consistent the whole road unless... it all began when she summoned something from that book? That bit feels a bit unclear, but everything after: awesome. :) Ends in a good way too! Now imagine if this was actually fully animated...

-cd-

DatCakeIzEhPai responds:

Oh glad you notice, yes, I shift the color purposely under my instructor's request to show different process and evidence that these are in-work class. I know it is confusing but I had to or I'll lose grades. Hope that explains and thank you. As for the book thing, it was supposed to be an anticipation device but I sorta failed, didn't I?

Sorry buddy, but this animation lacks quality. But keep up the good work!