For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 177 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for ""Gun Fun" Animatic - A student work"

I want those guns. Step up your game, science!

Impressive. Personally, I thought it was a little closer to T for Teen, with the shooting and that she pulled the gun out of her breasts. Prudishness aside, I liked it very much. It had the fantasy feel I like a lot, but then again, I'm a nerd for D&D.

Well, keep up the good work.

DatCakeIzEhPai responds:

Ay, thanks a lot for the feedback. I should aware of the rating from now on. Yes, this animatic has some details that would allue to my graphic novel I'm working on. I guess you could drop by at my page for extra art if it interest you. Anyway, thank you very much again.

The art is pretty fancy and I'd love to see this fully animated.

Also, is this making fun of the weird gun control debate?
"A bad guy with a gun can only be stopped by a good gurl with a bigger gun."

DatCakeIzEhPai responds:

Welp, I do not wanna be associated with politic and controversies. I just happens to like drawing guns ever since I was little, due to the fact that they look very cool and Star War. You could say this animatic does poke some fun at the gun problem, it's your interpretation of art. This animatic happens to tell a partial story and the world of a graphic novel I'm developing. Thank you very much for the question! I hope this would clear something for you.

I'm really like your ocs and i think i'm a bit disappointed to see some two people didn't like this because they say it horrible or some bullshit but don't listen to them i bet they don't know about what u are capable of..But I just want to say it was very inspiring animatic that u have done.. And by GOD!! My expressions got smacked by those ocs in this animatic like HECK YES I GOT SLAP!! But may I ask? Do u somehow use Tvpaint for this? or what program do u use for this? And i know this is an animatic but it depends if u want to finish it or not but it depends on the animator or the person who started his or her works want to continue it or not? BTW i support u and your stories and please don't give up on it??! ^w^ And sorry if my English is bad XP but hope you understand what I'm saying!!

DatCakeIzEhPai responds:

Thank you so much! You're too kind. For the programs, I used mainly Photoshop CS6 to draw and some After Effect to time the music. It could use more but the situation I was given was pretty tight with only 2 weeks to work and it was individual work, no voice actors. This is basic animation class in preparation for my graphic design certificate and career. Oh and I accepted your friend invite, we could talk more about my project or art in general if you like. Thanks for the love again!

I love it! It is so hilarious and, also, really cool character design.

DatCakeIzEhPai responds:

Aye, thanks pal! Glad that you enjoyed it!