Reviews for "Crap Attack"

Game loads for me. I kind of wish it hadn't though. Ordinarily, I never skip cutscenes in games. Yet I DESPERATELY wanted to skip the extremely long and crude intro to this game, but it doesn't give you the option. The game itself is standard platforming fare with a frustratingly tiny range on your weapon, unforgiving hitbox, no checkpoints, and a timer that doesn't reset when you die. The only thing that made me smile was the laughably epic soundtrack for a game about killing poop.

Catomgames responds:

Hi, you can skip the intro by pressing ESC.

Took forever for it to load. Got to play the first level and the game froze at the end. Now it won't load at all on Chrome or Explorer.

Catomgames responds:

Hi JCLV. The game freezes on the end of a level if it hasn't loaded the music. Our programmer made the next level available only when the "end level jingle" plays. Anyway we will fix it soon

so...the game never loads, tried it 3 times.

Catomgames responds:

Hi! Do you see the loading percentage or the game stucks on a blackscreen? In any case try to open it with another Browser, and wait 30-40 seconds.