Reviews for "Customer Reviews : Foamy The Squirrels"

oh look foamy is back

OMG! Foamy the Squirrel is right about this! When you're a customer, you don't know how employees in the store feel or act, but when you get a job in that exact same store, you actually understand. Even if you're unemployed, treat other employees with respect. You really have to walk in their shoes to understand.
When RadioShack came in, I was one of those people who were awed by how the stores look. However, when I was looking for a job to help pay for my tuition bills and got one in that same store, I understand how a retailer feels. Granted, not every customer was a jerk to me, but sometimes I feel that I have to struggle with other people's behaviour to get sales.
Anyway, treat the employees of retail stores the same way you want to be treated. That way, people can learn to become better and more understanding.

That's why I like services like Ebay and such, not only you can review merchants... the merchants can also review you.

Foamy is just full of wisdom.

I've only worked a job like that once before. But I've always been nice to people unless they get hostile with me first. I try to be reasonable and polite with anyone working there.

All true. I'm up tot the point in my life, where i talk to customers the same way I speak to my cat.