Reviews for "The Lost Temple"

Pretty nice game! I finished it, that was good, good job :)

I loved this game!

Love your games, have played all 3 Lost Temples and I have one medal left to get, but since the last NG update secret medals don't show their name nor points, so we don't have a clue...
What is the 3rd medal? Can we have a clue please? :)

PS: in case you still intend to tweak this game: there's a platform where if you go right you inevitably - really, each time - fall into the walls and I have found no way out. Here: https://www.newgrounds.com/dump/draw/806a5028ab69ed42485dce94aee3da8d
---------------------------------------------
EDIT for reply :

Got it! "A Sense of Foreboding" thanks! :D

And thanks for your quick reply. Once inside the walls, I have found no way to continue without reloading, but the progress was saved so I only had that level to restart.
I love platformers like these, so I hope you'll be making more! :)

JeffreyDriver responds:

Thanks, and I appreciate the bug report. If I get a chance I'll look into it. Does the bug stop you from being able to complete the game? The three secret medals can be earned from the first screen. he third badge is called 'Indiana Jones', is that enough of a hint?

The key pedestals in the third area are out of reach and impossible to reach.

JeffreyDriver responds:

The game has been played through, so it must be possible to reach them. Please can you pause the game on the problem level and the scene name will appear in the top left. Please let me know what it is. Thanks.

5 stars for good work of the game ai am starting to play t and ai love retro games thank for ceckpoint

JeffreyDriver responds:

Thanks. I hope you enjoy it.