Reviews for "ZS Dead Detective - A curse in disguise"

Great game!

I believe I found some kind of glitch. I went to mum mum, then talking dead, then bakery, then back to mum mum. I combined the clues and got to some solution that sent me to the farm, but I cannot reach the body withou key or explosives, but also can't choose any location on the map.

Muja responds:

If I got it correctly, you reached the last area and found the body, right?

In that case, that's no glitch: you don't need a key nor the explosives (though using the latter will provide you with a new clue).

But you DO have something in your inventory that could be helpful...
Thank you for playing!

Great game as always, love all the series and it's little details, some may say "easterggs", cofcof. ;)

SpoilerAlert: The ideia of taking detective Cough's head was really a glimpse of fortune events with Kratos taking Mimir's head for an adventure too. Haha.

Thank you a lot!
I hope Kratos will have as much fun as Margh :D

As always a phenomenal game. Love the characters, the evolving story, and the frankly the entire world you've created.
I think my favorite part of this chapter is how the right and wrong decisions/ use of items affects the ending of this game.

Keep up the amazing work and looking forward to the next chapter.

Muja responds:

Thank you a lot! I'm happy you enjoyed the game, more is on the way!

I was quite impressed by this game. It's mostly because of how great it looks. I still think one of those zombies looks like Edward Cullen. I don't want to be reminded of him. The graphics look great. I'm glad the first medal wasn't that easy.

Well, you did mostly just have to click a few obvious things. It's just a great setup. It helps that we love zombies so much. The music's great too. Congrats on such a high score and Daily Feature!

Muja responds:

Thank you a lot for your nice review!

Great game! I like the dialogue options, the music suits nicely, and the animation style is classic. I haven't check out the other games in the series yet, but I feel compelled to now. Fives all around!

Muja responds:

Thank you a lot, I'm really glad you liked it this much!
If you want to check the other games in the correct order, follow this:

1. Zombie Society - Dead Detective