Reviews for "ZS Dead Detective - A curse in disguise"

A Question: Why are you using textures from Minecraft (the cake logo in this game and the emeralds in your latest installment)?
Other than that, great game!

Thank you!
The emeralds in this episode are based on the minecraft ones, but they're actually an original piece of pixel art by by Aethon056, from DeviantArt

Great game and very well thought out! There were some areas in the game where I wasn't sure if I had messed up or there were glitches (because I couldn't figure out what else I could do). For example, the second final scene where we draw a conclusion. Good storyline in this one.. Still waiting to learn more about Margh's past! :D

Thanks, Muja, for letting me know in the previous installment, the new story is out. :D (What an honour to have you reply!)

Thanks!

***SPOILER ALERT***

On another note, there was a couple of typos I'd found:

Clue > Bakery products + Bakery opened 10 yrs ago > The bakery should not be making that much money, so why does Zombino keep it "OPEN"?

Awk's place > Observe window > "STRENGTH"

Ahaha thank you a lot!
I always try to reply to every review/message I receive, I like to interact with the players of my games.
Also, thanks for the feedback!

It always brings a smile to my face to see a new case for Margh pop up in my newsfeed! And while I was a bit sad to see that the full game has been a tad delayed, I appreciate your efforts to keep our appetites fully whetted whilst we wait!

This was another great little mystery, and the humour and callbacks are handled wonderfully yet again. Honestly, you never cease to amaze me in coming up with quirky new crimes to solve and hilarious new characters to interact with. Long may it continue! =)

Muja responds:

Thank you a lot for your nice review and your video walkthtough - fun as usual!

Nice story ) I like it =) Maybe it has been took a lot of time to do this game =)

Thank you!

Amazing game, thanks for making another chapter for the series.

I wasn't a fan of the way the endings were handled in this game, though. In the previous games, you had to get all of the clues and deduce a final ending, so at the end of this game (since I had an unpaired clue (Cough's body in damp place) and an unused item), I wasn't sure whether I should confirm a conclusion yet or not. I kept thinking there were clues I missed.

Muja responds:

Thank you a lot, and your comment about the endings is food for thought. I'll try to find a way to fix this in future installments!