Reviews for "ZS Dead Detective - A curse in disguise"

Nice story ) I like it =) Maybe it has been took a lot of time to do this game =)

Thank you!

Amazing game, thanks for making another chapter for the series.

I wasn't a fan of the way the endings were handled in this game, though. In the previous games, you had to get all of the clues and deduce a final ending, so at the end of this game (since I had an unpaired clue (Cough's body in damp place) and an unused item), I wasn't sure whether I should confirm a conclusion yet or not. I kept thinking there were clues I missed.

Muja responds:

Thank you a lot, and your comment about the endings is food for thought. I'll try to find a way to fix this in future installments!

Superb game as always with clever detective riddles. You are so talented should be millionaire by now I see kids half as talented and making tons of cash with online games I bet you can do better need just right place and timing. I know one platform where guy like you can make tons of cash.

Muja responds:

Thank you a lot for your kind words and your encouragement!

never seen anything like this befor keep up the great work or else the zombie will eat your brain

Thank you, I most definitely will! ... I like my brain where it is

Is this a bug? I found the way into the room next to the bakery and found 10 clues, but now I'm stuck. I talk to Ghvnn, who tells me to talk to "Sewers" Awk. I've already had him arrested, so I went to the police station, but there doesn't seem to be any way to talk to him there. I then tried calling him again, but no dice.

Muja responds:

Try to visit his house again, and look everywhere...
Thanks for playing!