Reviews for "Eternal Death"

Solid Point and click RPG game.

Only gripe I have is how the A.I just mirrors your movements causing you to either fight them or get suck in an endless movement puzzle.

HealliesGames responds:

Well... yes, the A.I. it's quite simple.
I preferred to create something not very complex compared to a buggy A.I.
Thanks for feedback!

So this game seems promising...but the interface is SO simple that I'm not entirely sure what I'm doing. I keep finding rare chests that say they need a key. I've also found several "triple keys", but they don't open the chests. I'm not sure if this is because they're not supposed to, or I just can't figure out the inventory system. Clicking items in inventory multiple times seems to turn them different colors and/or make the character hold them in his hand, but I can't tell what any of this means. Am I just dumb...?

HealliesGames responds:

My intent was exactly to create a simple interface.
I love RPG games when they're simple. Not too much statistics. :)
You're not dumb at all: at first can seem complex, but it's easy.
Basically, each key open its chest, while inventory colors mean "selected" item (yellow) and "equipped" item (green).
Maybe I'll do a small tutorial in future that explain game mechanics.
Glad to hear this about game, thanks for feedback!

Not sure if I'm just getting really good RGN but the game feels a bit on the easy side (especially due to the Artifact). The music is alright but does get repetitive so a mute option would be appreciated. I also got stuck on Earth Core 3 after a warp blocked the exit to the next floor.

Despite all that, I enjoyed the time I spent playing this game, good work and keep it up! =)

HealliesGames responds:

As I said to Rad, the game is pretty easy. I should have to balance better enemies stats, because after you earn a certain amount of ATK and DEF you become untouchable.
Yes, you can already disable music and sounds in main menu.

I never encountered that bug. Hope it wasn't too annoying, I don't think to support the game anymore for many factors (resources management first of all).

That's what I like to hear, thanks for your feedback! :)

At least m,ake it so that there is the right chest at the same floor when we find a key. I found three golden tripple keys in one run and then two diamond keys, but no treasure chests to use them on. I threw the two useles keys into the wishing well, but only got mediocre items from diamond keys. Why not making it so that you can throw items into the well to get some exp or a random healing item? And finding a rare chest without having the chance of finding the key on the same floor nor a way to get back to collect it later is a dick move too. There was a golden chest in one of the floors, but I only found a golden triple key later.

What's up with the mystical plants? I get a lot of armor decrease while the attack increase/decrease is at least a little bit balanced out. The tips can't be read unless you take a screen shot at the right time or you are Superman or can slow down time like Quicksilver.

It's better not to pick up any plants except for the ones that heal you. Items and grinding are better ways to increase your stats. More wooden chests with keys or a healing item inside them would be nice. Stalagmites or other damaging traps right in the path so you have to ignore the monsters (my precious exp) is kinda annoying.

HealliesGames responds:

You absolutely right, I was thinking the same.
As I said, the randomness of items it's quite annoying. While testing in these days, I only found "Triple Key" and no chest. For the "Pit of Wishess" yeah, that's an idea, even for tips:
I will fix all that things in the next update.

Surely "Stalagmite" and other trap MUST be annoying. Otherwise they would not make sense to exists.

Thanks for advice and feedback!

....