Reviews for "Totally Tubular Collab"

I really love this project not just for Oney, DingDong and Julian's humor, but for the amazing and talented artists that came together to make this little video. If I'm ever feeling down, I'll definitely re-watch this video again to cheer me up. I personally had these artists as my favorites; Jesse J. Jones, BallBots, Seanatar, and Gregzilla.

You all did a wonderful job! (:

What an amazing collab!

I'm so proud of this community :')

Around 17:45 the phone has a picture of Motifa on it and I am proud of the person who sneaked that in.

The variety and scope of the animation warms my heart, though I really wish the humor didn't feel so repetitive for me. But that's just a problem I have with Oneyplays in general, it's a really fun collab!