For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 210 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Totally Tubular Collab"

thank you everyone who was part of this project, this was truly a highlight in the year .

>Kill Froddo
''NOooOoOoOoOoO'' *Skull cleaved*

Such a massive episode of random adventuring and articulate commands not working out. XD The animation definitely kept it entertaining all the way, even if I'm not sure the narrative would have had I watched it in original form. So much work put into this though. Massive. Also heeey a Swedish matchbox! :D I like the detail! Impressive work on all of this. Not a bad animation in the mix, and so many different styles too.

-cd-

Just doesn't stay interesting all the way through.

this was great, i never found the original episode all that funny but the animation in this made the video a whole lot funnier. good job!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mint. Nice to see such a big collab for some of that good ol' fashioned OneyPlays nonsense. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Awesome stuff,