Reviews for "Toodee and Topdee"

Combining two nostalgic genre can result into a creative game, even though that there are games that are similar to this one. Even though that this is only created by two persons under 72 hours, their efforts must be credited. The fun gameplay, beautiful arcade-ish music and a simple story are the reasons why this deserves the frontpaged.

I would totally play a full game like this. Fun, adorable, and the music was sweet.

Wonderful! I like this graphic and controls.

lovely, it's was a nice puzzle to figure out how to manipulate objects in one of the modes to use them in the other, wouldlove to see more like this, if you'd make it longer and perhaps use this mechanic with a better theme story, it would be absolutely amazing and would deserve that one missing star

Nice, cute graphics and great, innovative gameplay. The music is great too. I'm a bit late to play this but oh well. The puzzles are great while not being too hard or too easy. Awesome game, keep it up!!