Reviews for "Toodee and Topdee"

Its good, but hard lol

Dude.. THIS is what Newgrounds use to be. This is the type of creativity we use to get back in the day, every week there would be some insane new game that some absolute genius cooks up.

THIS is why I came to Newgrounds when I was a young kid and THIS is why I chose to make my own games. This reminded me so much of what made Newgrounds special, what made Flash games special.

Thanks for sharing this man. It brought back a lot of great memories of coming to Newgrounds after school and playing all these crazy games and just always being in awe.. and eventually inspired to create my own..

Are you planning on turning this into a full game?

dietzribi responds:

Wow! Thanks a lot for this! I grew up on Newgrounds and it's a huge part of the reason I make games :)

We ARE planning on turning this into a full game, but we want our first "real" game to be something new that we've been thinking about for some time now. Hopefully if everything works out, a full version of Toodee and Topdee might be our second "real" game :)

Great idea!

Haha, very interesting and very cute indeed. I like it lots!

Wow, I was so impressed by this! It's probably one of the best games I've seen in awhile. The music was great. This really did feel like two different styles put together. It looks like this was a great combo. I have played games of both genres.

Of course I have, I've typed thousands of game reviews! You really did get the feel of two worlds colliding. It makes for a great game. I don't know if Topdee is an official name for the genre.

dietzribi responds:

Thanks! Toodee is supposed to be 2D and Topdee is... Top-down. Silly, I know.