Reviews for "Julia's Piano--Theme from FF8"

Oh. Wow...

Finally get to hear Garritan's fantastic piano again, and on a great song as well!
Glad you finally got Garritan's personal Orchestra, it's a great program as others can obviously hear.
Good to hear something from you, even if it is a Video game song, I can't wait to hear your Garritan on some Classical Originals!
Remember you told me one of the first songs you'd do is Zelda's theme? Better get cracking on that! :P

lol! ^_^

We'll see about that...(I do actually have a great Zelda Overture I wrote a few years ago...It's really cool, and I usually don't say that about my music. :P)

Thanks for the review! ^_^
~Smartpoetic

Well...

another memory comes to mind and this time it's happy as in Christmas morning next to the fire watching the flakes of snow fall slowly when I was 4 and time back then seemed to flow slowly as I watched the snowflakes fall...These days I can't watch them fall any longer b/c we moved to AZ...

Aww...:(

I wish it snowed here. :P But I live in the warm, humid, muggy South, so it hasn't snowed since 1998. >_>"

Thanks for the review! ^_^ I'm glad you liked it. :)

~Smartpoetic

Awesome.... as always -_-

Great! You finally got 8! (I'm not sure if you had it before :( ), can't wait to hear Deling City!! (Incase you don't remember me it's Jareddeitch, new name).
Oh and uh, I'm sure where you are, but, If you have beaten this part can you help me?
I just talked to Cid and Edea (the real one, not the Sorceress), and I'm looking for some "White Ship", she says it should be on the south coast of Centra, but i can't find it!
Anyways, great job, again..... as always... (Ive got to think of something else to say).

SuperTonic64 responds:

lol! :D I've had 8 since I was little.

All you have to do is find the island that looks like a hand. :D I remember that like it was yesterday...*sigh* :D

Thanks for the review! ^_^

Pretty Good

Although it's a bit quiet up until 0:52, then gets quiet again. Not bad though.

Thanks. :) Just testing out GPO. :D

... just got Garritian's Personal Orchestra

... so for this you used the program Sibelius?
anyways, lovely indeed!

SuperTonic64 responds:

Nah, I used GPO through FLstudio. I have more quality control that way. However, I do use Finale for notational stuff. :)