Reviews for "Julia's Piano--Theme from FF8"

Very much like the original...

You finally got Garritan's? Congradulations, I can't wait to hear what you can do with it! :D

On to the reviewage though. I think that the new sound library really does compliment the music. In fact, it almost sounds...Hauntingly reminescent of the original. Correct me if I'm wrong, but is this a note-for-note remake? (Maybe I just have bad music ears >.< )

I like the fade out at the end, and the dynamics and such were nicely done. One question though, are you going to be using the Garritan personal orchestra with that Fl Studio demo, or can your version of Finale support VST's?

Anyway, nice job. :)

SuperTonic64 responds:

Thanks! ^_^

Okay, I'm going to set the record straight. This is the original theme, but this is a TEST to see how the soundlevels are going to come out. It was an old file I made a long time ago that I happened to find on my computer to see how the program worked. XD

I use FLStudio, but Garritian is also compatable with Finale. But, I prefer FLStudio for the mastering, since it has a lot more diversity compared to a notation program. :)