Reviews for "Bouncefloor"

Indeed, the only bad thing about this game is that it's too short; otherwise it would be fantastic.

Also, it seems to give you the tutorial every time you press play. Surely there's no need after the first time?

still play it since its release... you should actually make an app for this harder levels and stuff like that

TheFunAttic responds:

Thank you so much for you appreciation ! It's great hearing from someone this involved with our game :) We're glad we could make something for you

We'll definitely consider re-working the game for mobile !

Have a great day

Pretty Good.

fun game and the beat is awesome and cool looking characters good characters animation
a good game to have to play

Fun game here

Wow this was very colorfull and a very fun game love all the detail and have to say the "INSTRUCTIONS" at the start was really good too, This has a Swanky and even a Groovy visual effect to it, wich was nice and somewhat fitting, So in my eyes you have Distributed something pretty good here something solid and an overall good flash piece, Some Eliminating here and there on some weaker points wouldnt hurt but I wont get into that now, maybe later in the review.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
some added music that jumps out at you would be nice.

~X~