Reviews for "Pizzaboy Ultimate"

Far too easy.

d-z responds:

Thank you, I also think that the game is quite easy too. There will be more gimmicks and additional mechanics in the next city!

I enjoyed playing this game. Laggy, but that is because I am using an Android Tablet. Truly a great game. Maybe make quality controls so mobile devices can enjoy it a little better?

d-z responds:

Thank you. I have tested it several times and I was quite happy with the controls. And the testers did not complain about the controls. Can you please tell me how you think it can be improved further? I want the game to be enjoyable for everyone. :-)

The only Problem, I have is How much do I need to Upgrade to Next Upgrade and what do I do to upgrade? like what do I Push to Upgrade and How much is it?

d-z responds:

Just tap or click the numbers on the boxes to the right and it should be good. The numbers on the box describe the required cash for the next upgrade.

Can not have sex with a woman in a shop.

d-z responds:

It is currently not available in the game but it will definitely be a feature in the future.

Although it's a little hard in the beginning(gain money),but after level up the equipment you'll find that is easy to clear the stage(even easier than the original version:In that version,last stage you need to store the bomb to clear).
And there is one helpful technique in the game:keep using the mouse to hold the missile key and you can set the location that you want~
I should say that i prefer the previous version because the woman are much prettier(7/9:like/total).But there are still some great character or position(4/9) in this game.
Whether the next version will be 3D or not,i'll expect for your advancement :)