Reviews for "Pizzaboy Ultimate"

The controls are completely horrible.

To move from screen to screen I had to use a bug from the first screen to buy the improvements.

I do not know what you tried to do, but it seems you did the game in the dark. xD

d-z responds:

Hmmm, the speed is supposed to be very sluggish at level one because it should compel you to buy a speed upgrade. It becomes really sweet when you get faster. But I suppose we need that in the instructions menu which we have lined up for improvement in the next update.

I have to say, compared to some of your older games, this really didn't do much for me. I really your artwork and animations, so these 3D rewards was kind of a disappointment. The game it self is funny enough but the controls are still pretty bad even after your update. The keyboard features doesn't really work, and if you try to fire with the (arrow left) key, you just fly out of the screen and all enemies seems to stop coming.
Don't stop making game, but please go back to drawing instead of that 3D sex scene

d-z responds:

Thank you for your input. You were right about the lack of screen barriers, that has to be remedied in the next version. I have not encountered the issue that was described in the second part of your statement but I will look into it during the next update.

As for the 3d art, I found it enjoyable to make them and I really like how they turned out too. On the other hand, I will not stop making 2d art so expect to see more of the stuff in the future.

Wont go passed the loading screen

d-z responds:

As maxwell13 has commented earlier, please reload the game a couple of times, it can be just browser issues. That or download the offline version of the game.

Just keep clicking finish as fast as you can, you'll be alright.

it is bad enough that it takes so Long to gain the Money but I knew that already, however if the enemy even always escapes off the Screen and I can't attack it anymore it get'S annoying. In the end the enemy didn't even showed up.