Reviews for "Pizzaboy Ultimate"

Far too easy.

d-z responds:

Thank you, I also think that the game is quite easy too. There will be more gimmicks and additional mechanics in the next city!

I enjoyed playing this game. Laggy, but that is because I am using an Android Tablet. Truly a great game. Maybe make quality controls so mobile devices can enjoy it a little better?

d-z responds:

Thank you. I have tested it several times and I was quite happy with the controls. And the testers did not complain about the controls. Can you please tell me how you think it can be improved further? I want the game to be enjoyable for everyone. :-)

the main and only problem that im having is the controls. its too hard too aim and shoot and would like to play with my left hard

d-z responds:

This has been added to the improvements list, thank you!

Can not have sex with a woman in a shop.

d-z responds:

It is currently not available in the game but it will definitely be a feature in the future.

Although it's a little hard in the beginning(gain money),but after level up the equipment you'll find that is easy to clear the stage(even easier than the original version:In that version,last stage you need to store the bomb to clear).
And there is one helpful technique in the game:keep using the mouse to hold the missile key and you can set the location that you want~
I should say that i prefer the previous version because the woman are much prettier(7/9:like/total).But there are still some great character or position(4/9) in this game.
Whether the next version will be 3D or not,i'll expect for your advancement :)