Reviews for "Fighter Z Ain't No Show"

At 0:22 the teeth don't move with its mouth/head which looked really bad. Your drawing styles expressive but your colors are really eye irritating. Tone down the saturation on your color palettes next time. Some of the animations don't even have frame by frame and mostly relied on skews and tweens that looked off. Humor was not to my taste and was just two guys screaming at a game lol Only part I chuckled was the part with the realistic teeth. Overall, this wasn't that good and I think you can do better.

Rovertarthead responds:

0:22 I actually did that on purpose cause I thought it would look funnier that way. And yes Iv'e noticed that most people are not using black outlines anymore or at least have all kinds of colors for there cartoons but I will be having lighting and shading in my next ones for sure just didn't realize it was that big of a deal but it is here on ng so i'll be doing that. Yeah I guess I was working on the tweens too much as well my bad about that. Iv'e just seen so many people before use tweens to rely on was well but i'll mostly stick to traditional at first. Thank you for your helpful review. I'll be having lighting and colors.