Reviews for "The Ballsack Ninja"

This is most dumbest thing that I ever saw. Why?
Coz ninjas have no balls. This was n't balls just a cancer of groin.

ChutneyGlaze responds:

I find this review helpful!

That was just plain NUTZ! And it had Ballz! The humor in this one was well presented. Simply put for the simplicity of the animation the humor shined. And the ending?

WHAT A TWIST!

This one was out of the park. There is no end to the humor when testicles and martial arts are involved. And while the characters were certainly odd you had a red skeleton... Someone paying tribute to comedians of an era past?

Also there is a truly epic battle in this. Epic Battles rock! Yep, this was some pretty funny crap right there. Quality crap if anything. Good crap is so hard to find these days.

I am kind of surprised there was not a "Deez nutz on your FACE!" jokes tucked away in this. Also no Squirrel jokes? Come on, think about it, Ninjas with huge nutz and Squirrels who love nutz? Can you feel the hidden comedy there?

I hope there are more of these. I have to say the Ballsack Ninja is pretty original. Maybe a cameo of the Kill Bill movie would be next? Hot ninja babe in yellow has a tussle with the Ballsack ninja only to be taken down by a squirrel trying to get his Nut?

Thank you very much for the laugh.

ChutneyGlaze responds:

Ha ha I think you are funnier than the animation dude! Your read gave me a good laugh! Thank you!

Loved the cartoon SFX!!

ChutneyGlaze responds:

Thanks! They are the old ones from Hanna barbera and cartoon network days. You can find them on youtube.

1:35 I've heard of life grabbing you by the balls, but this is ridiculous. You're creative Chutney!

ChutneyGlaze responds:

Ha Ha Ty you beautiful bastard!

No matter how big they are, don't play with your balls at home, kids. Family properties can be broken.

ChutneyGlaze responds:

Red Chamber are you speaking from experience?