For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 213 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Indie Ana Jones"

excellent, though i think its always wise to put the controls in the game description.

Great game ! Very fun ! I loved playing it !

I like this work, keep doing interesting things.

atari

This is an awesome game with a LOT to do! I've managed to get everything except Ant Coin Collector. I have looked all over inside the anthill and can't find a coin anywhere (and your otherwise complete walkthrough doesn't include the anthill or beehive for some reason).

Oh also, the "Honey" medal doesn't work. It unlocked in-game, but not on Newgrounds.

Munguia responds:

Thanks for comment and play, Now thereĀ“s a video with ant hill and bee hive. check https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTL83tbdqIU