Reviews for "Indie Ana Jones"

IT'S A RAGE GAME (for me, good game!)

It crashed. What a shock

I love the jokes and the game play. It is truly a masterpiece of a game. Some sections of the game can be a bit annoying as it doesn't explain what is dangerous and what is not (like the torches being a danger instead of a background decoration).

The more I play this game, the more I see how clever and well done it is. It's like pitful mixed with zelda. The biggest problem is that sometimes it can be difficult to figure out what to do. But overall, very well made.

I'm way more used to your art submissions. This at least wasn't that bad. I couldn't get past it much. I was at least able to get the medal where you push the statue over. You then jump on the red button. Three blocks explode, revealing a diamond beneath.

I thought you were supposed to jump on top of the columns at the beginning. I do not know how to advance. These graphics just don't look very slick. The title's kind of cute though. At least you tried something new.