For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 23 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Johnny Rocketfingers 2 (Polish)"

Not everything is translated, some lines are translated bad (makes little sense in polish, or there's grammar mistakes). It's good to see it was translated by an actual human being, instead of google translate. Apart from that, it's the same game. It's a classic, yes, but I do not appreciate this repost. Stop milking the franchise, just expand it.

oh the good times even though it is a remake

I dunno couldnt you have remade the game with medal spport instead. Feels too samey

vastcool responds:

I don't know how to add medal support and this file was sent to me by a fan.

Johnny Rocketfingers is back to basics in this game. It is pretty much a remake, but it is still fun to play through it all again. Nice job.

For some reason the language changes without notice. At some point, when I tried to talk with the chinese man, the language changed from english to polish and I canĀ“t change it back.