Reviews for "Khonjin House Game"

good

Do you know why i hate Khonjin House Game, because its the best game ever made. The graphics look like they were drawn by a four year old with the talent of Pablo Picasso in his prime. Which is what i would have said if i liked the graphics which i do not. narratively this game is a paragon of interactive story telling. Every choice you make weighs on your conscious because every connection you make with the characters feels organic. Thats why im giving this game a 5/5,000,000,000 it fucking sucks.

Khonjin, you just generally annoy me, and I don't want to deal with you, so just leave... now.

but seriously as a kh fan i enjoyed this and i'm glad it has a home on newgrounds along with your vids. everyone who worked on it did a good job!

WTF DID I JUST PLAY!?

knowing there isn't an actual game you're supposed to die makes me feel more forgiving and that i just am not stupid. The jokes lsnd and the voices help. so does khonjin's moving character. The jokes afe very funny. ending as funny as it could've been though.