Reviews for "Khonjin House Game"

dis game suxks

GOD DAMN IT KHONJIN! YOU AND YOUR PE-PE-PE-PE-PEPPERONI PIZZA'S!

Falling through the escalator makes the game perfect 10/10.

This game is a true masterpiece. Very few times in my life have I been forced to try to piece together a bigger meaning to a game. The gameplay is simple yet entertaining. It is all you could ever want from a video game and more! Not to mention the art and the storyline just blend with the gameplay and is a must play if no matter who you are. That is why I will give it 5 peppies out of 10.

Do you know why I hate Khonjin House Game? Because its the best game ever made. The graphics look like they were made by a four-year-old, with the talents of Pablo Picasso in his prime... which is what I would’ve said if I liked the graphics, which I do, not. Narratively this game is a paragon of interactive storytelling, every choice you make weighs on your conscience because every connection you make with the characters feels organic. Which is why I’m giving this game a 5 out of 5... billion, it fucking sucks