Reviews for "HELLDIVERS shots"

And again mr. NCH bring another magnifisent work. We can see what idea was in this short animation and we understand how world can be cruel for us, the gamers who just want have fun and glory.
-MK

Great job as always mate keep it up

Nice work! I appreciated the subtitles, there were a few parts (I'm ready x4) where the voice seeed to conflict a bit with the sound of equipment.

Good job on the animation, I liked the simple background using multiple green shades.

And I think we've all suffered backfill, at least some games award consolation experience for it.

Damn it has been a long time since I played Helldivers, you reminded me of how fun and ridiculous it was.

I appreciate the stupid amount of corpses from the same guy near the extraction point.

Funny dude!