Reviews for "HELLDIVERS shots"

Nice work! I appreciated the subtitles, there were a few parts (I'm ready x4) where the voice seeed to conflict a bit with the sound of equipment.

Good job on the animation, I liked the simple background using multiple green shades.

And I think we've all suffered backfill, at least some games award consolation experience for it.

Great job as always mate keep it up

Very well animated, clear statement, funny and short enough that it stayed intresting. Would like to see more of this! Im intrested from where you got the music at the because it was also nice done!
What I would love to see are more clips of the behavior of players in game and awkward events.

Flower out

And again mr. NCH bring another magnifisent work. We can see what idea was in this short animation and we understand how world can be cruel for us, the gamers who just want have fun and glory.
-MK