Reviews for "HELLDIVERS shots"

LOL Nice ending

The problems with multiplayer games huh. XD Nice one.

-cd-

Damn it has been a long time since I played Helldivers, you reminded me of how fun and ridiculous it was.

I appreciate the stupid amount of corpses from the same guy near the extraction point.

You deserve the Daily Feature! I admit I have never heard of Hell Drivers before. We reference practically every video game here. It doesn't have its own section yet, so I'm not familiar with it. This was old? It looks brand new!

Loved the scene at the end too. It's always interesting to be introduced to a new franchise. If it got this tribute, it must be good! The colors are very nice. It seems like an interesting world.

Nice.
Reminds me of some of the stuff i had to deal with when playing online fps games.