Reviews for "Block Mystery Crew: Dracula's Castle"

Nice idea from selfdefiant to freshen up his approach and increase originality by making an escape game from Lego. I like Lego so I find it pretty endearing and therefore my score is higher then for a typical generic escape game. The music is also especially pleasant in this one.

I don't think that there was a figure on bus indicating the red number, but with two numbers out of three known, the last one can be deduced by trial and error rather quickly, I actually liked that approach.

I love this game :D, I have this lego set and it's a hard build. Please make more of these style games if you can!

Thanks! I plan on it. :)

¡Very nice game!

i love the concept, i have been playing your games since the 2014, the way the scenes change over the actions are very dynamics, it would be fun to have this kind of escape game, it's refreshing since the major number of games i see, are the haunted sanatorium and the luxury house escape

selfdefiant responds:

Thanks! Glad you liked it.

I love the idea of using Lego. I would love to see a Playmobil one, or with other classic toys.

I struggled to see the directions you could go in too. Had to go round a few times to spot the bar on the side. But it's still playable.

selfdefiant responds:

Thanks! I will be changing the navigation for sure. :)