Reviews for "Secend"

Really original, but dieing so much got too frustrated after a while

I haven't played Minit yet, but this gave me an idea of how it feels. Thanks for that.

I liked the concept, it is a path that needs exploration (I'm referring to mini-adventures). Good aesthetics that made me think of Undertale and another game whose name I can't remember.

It's a good game, Just not really my type.

This was not too hard with enough spamming at the general direction the next checkpoint can always be hit quite easily. The whole game can actually be probably completed in about one minute if done perfectly. It took about ten for me.

I am not a huge fan of the concept - I like games with beautiful backgrounds where you can take your time exploring every corner and looking at those beautiful backgrounds. This game just forces you to rush and there is no time to stop and take a look. And there is nothing to look to because graphics are simple and so is music.

Despite all that, this game was quite fun quite fun for the few minutes it takes to complete it, would it be longer it would become annoying fast.

Does this convince me to buy the larger game this was made to advertise? Sorry, but no. In my mind the perfect example of a timed game would be the classic game of Prince of Persia - you have a time limit there, but you can decide which parts of game you want to complete fast and efficiently, cutting all corners, and in which parts you want to take slow and look at beautiful palace walls. A simple global time limit is much less annoying and enjoyable then the fragmented limit from one checkpoint to another in my opinion.

Is this even possible to complete? XD Things were going so well until I picked up that sword... awesome idea though, and awesome that you actually made a game out of this! It wasn't only the GIF after all! So gruelingly hard though.

-cd-