Reviews for "Rush"

I used to play something similar when I was a kid (but on paper). A liked the mechanic and the 8-bit graphics (PICO-8 rocks!!!). Audio is not working. Looks like the same thing I've been seeing in other games: Google Chrome WebAudio.

Bigaston responds:

Thanks for your feedback!

For the audio, it's fix now!

ah, this is like those old midway/arcade game where you're supposed to follow the maze wire, but the alarm buzzer goes if you touch it. neat. well, aside from a little bit of Engrish and lack of much sound--although, i do think it kinda works with the minimalistic approach--i can't say i've had much more fun or good challenge coming from a mouse-only game.

despite a bit of inconsistent difficulty in the latter middle, and the fact that i would appreciate another checkpoint or two (has nothing to do with the fact that it took me forever and many lives to finish [blush]), i'd say it's pretty well done. that last stage did make me laugh, mind you: very cute. ;) thanks for the experience.

Bigaston responds:

Thanks for the comment! You can change the difficulty by click on the smiley on the main menu ^^

Simplicity will always be the key, good stuff.

Thanks ! ^^

I commend that the game doesn't have one exploit many girls have. Howeer, many things are weird. The cursor there blinds me from my cursor. The pink lines stop being properly visible after a while due to bad color contrast. And last, but not least, fullscreen is not working.

Bigaston responds:

For the cursor problem, I can just disable the game cursor but, I'm think, after that, it's not clear were you are on the screen. For the Pink line, you can change the background color with your left and right arrow. And for the fullscreen, I'm going to fix that in an update

pretty good
but if you move the mouse too fast you can go through walls
just that