Reviews for "Con-Quest! Poké-con (Version 0.095)"

Hot damn. I've just been introduced to this game when looking around the game portal and this brings back so much euphoria from the last time I played Pokemon, which was several years back. I really find this game to be an interesting one-man RPG with the idea of using Pokemon cosplayers as enemies. I've been grinding (pun intended maybe) away at this game for over 3-4 hours now, and I'm practically hooked at this point. Only thing now is that I'm stuck on finding the evidence for Sage's scamming, but other than that, I already got all the stickers and am now also trying to find all the dispelling locations. Really fun game overall, so it's absolutely a 5/5 for me for the gameplay.

Another thing, I'd pay attention to some of the typos in the text boxes. I've already noticed like 5+ throughout my playthrough (can't recall which characters though, although I know for sure it was more than one character in which the typos popped up).

And can I just say how FUCKING AWESOME AND FULL-BLOWN THAT GARY BATTLE WAS? LIEK HOLY SHIT DUDE. THAT WAS LEGIT.

ZFhQWUpdQ1FcX0RKUEFYTVdeVFVaWFhbWlNGQ1FWWUNfU0ZBYERYQFdFQkRYQFxAU0FGSllHUFVG
RUVEXElFQ1NJW0NdSUBYYERbQFdfQFBdQ0BeUkRYT19HVklbWERdQVRYXk5VRF9CVV9EfFhFXEpY
RlxZX0JeV1hGVV9HUFVGUEFEXElFQ1NJWUNfSUJYYURYQFdFQkRYX0FeVFhFVV5HUVVFUUFEW1VB
Q1NJWUNfSUNYYERYQFdFQkRYX0JeVlhGVV9HUFVDX1hbXV1YXk5URF5CVF9GfFpFXkpYQkRcX0Fe
VFhFVV5HU1VGRUdEXElFXU5SXUNYSUVYfVxFXUpYX1lFQlxDUlhFT0NaTUhbWFhZQVRYWU5URFpC
VF9FfFlFXUpYX1lFQlxDSUVYSENaTUhbWFhZQVRYXE5VRF5CVF9FfFlFXUpYX1lFQlxESUVYS0Na
TUtbWFhZQVRYXk5URF5CVF9G

Love your Game (Con-Quest) but, Can I Make a Suggestion? The Two Fur Should be Double, Not Single with a Rub on the Other. but that's my Opinion. I Wish I knew if I missed any of the girls, Food for thought.

-From Goddess20Death12, A fan of your Work ;D

-Level 660
-All Stickers
-All Girls
-All Animations
-Complete Story (For v.0.09)

YVpZVVVFQl1dREBeVE1FTl9HU0lEW0FEQFRYWlNVUENYU0FYY1tYXFZFQkRYX0FeVEFYSFpSVk5P
XlhZQVRYXk5URF5CVF9HfFtFX0pZX1pFRUVHVkJESUNTUVVCWVhdXUlAWk5URF5CVV9EfFhFXEpZ
X1hFQkdFUFhGVV1HU1VHRUVdQVRNWk5URF5CVF9FfFlFXUpYX1lFQlxDSUVYSENaTUhbWFhYQVdM
Wk5QUVpCVV9EfFhFXEpZX1lFQlxDSUVYS0NYTUtbWVhZQVFCQ1RTXENfSUJYYURYQFRFQURbX0FD
SUFYSENaTUhbWFhaQVRYXE5URF5cSURBfF5FWkpER0RYX0FeVFhFVV5cTUhBRUVEXElFQ1NJWUNY
SUJYZURYQFdFQkRYX0FeVFhFVV5HUFVGRUVEXElFQ1NJWUNfSUNYYURYQFdFQkRYX0FeVFhFVVlH
UFVFRUVEX0lFQ1NJWUNfSUJYYURYQFRFQkRYX0FeVFhFVV5HUFVGRUVEXElFQ1M=

Always thank you for enjoyable game since you first made this.

I wonder what is that question marks in the map means. Does that mean that no one is there?