Reviews for "Luigi's One Punch"

This game is equal parts funny and fun! The challenge involved to get an S-rank punch is also just enough! Good job and well done!

PoliuxDimension responds:

I see you got all the medals, glad you enjoy this.

i trained myself in cookie clicker so i managed to get all achievement other than the 4th and 5th one because of my spacebar having to be pushed directly in the middle, with ease. i have watched the anime twice and am reading the manga, and man, it cant update fast enough. I appreciate this stuff and have fun with a good rating from someone you will never meet. Kudos

PoliuxDimension responds:

Thank you. I first watched season 1 while it was still on air, before last 2 episodes came out. I couldn't wait so I went for the manga, and accidentally read too far. I believe the season 2 is coming soon, wish I can erase my memory, so when it comes out, I can enjoy animation as fresh as I never know the plot.

Only One Thing To Say:
Wow

Thank you for playing.

i swear i cant get the luigi typed in quick enough but this game is still great
edit: I JUST FINALLY DID IT

YES! its posible i did it
(sorry if i wrote with mistakes: )