Reviews for "Luigi's One Punch"

i trained myself in cookie clicker so i managed to get all achievement other than the 4th and 5th one because of my spacebar having to be pushed directly in the middle, with ease. i have watched the anime twice and am reading the manga, and man, it cant update fast enough. I appreciate this stuff and have fun with a good rating from someone you will never meet. Kudos

PoliuxDimension responds:

Thank you. I first watched season 1 while it was still on air, before last 2 episodes came out. I couldn't wait so I went for the manga, and accidentally read too far. I believe the season 2 is coming soon, wish I can erase my memory, so when it comes out, I can enjoy animation as fresh as I never know the plot.

lololol I love that in some games you can just right click - forward and see everything. it didn't let me see the last ending for some reason though. ps some of your other games won't let u do this.

PoliuxDimension responds:

This game didn't have skip function in the beginning until someone told me to do that. And I was kind of terrified because the main structure of this game wasn't designed for skip function, and it caused some unexpected bugs in the coding.

Madam Mim's Bet was also not designed for skipping, so let's just leave Mim alone. I will consider construct skip function in pseudocode before I start to develop my new game to avoid all the code messing up in the end.

Only One Thing To Say:
Wow

Thank you for playing.

This game is amazing but me mashing my keyboard may have broken it so can you make the space scene a bit longer?

PoliuxDimension responds:

Thank you but that would make the hit number scoreboard have a new standard and become unfair.
I suggest you try hit keyboard lighter and faster, you don't have to put too much force on your finger.

YES! its posible i did it
(sorry if i wrote with mistakes: )