Reviews for "Brain or Brawn: No Evil 030"

Very nice. I'm hoping for an epic confrontation with the main antagonist. Keep up the good stuff/work. Always enjoy your content.

Can't get enough of this series.
So looking forward to the next episode!!!!!!!!!

bravo bravo you've made a nice piece of work here

Oh my god that little twerp. Someone give him a laxative.

Paula is in fine form, as always.

Dang, you just never run out of stuff to do with these characters, do you? It's nice to see them in their different forms. The animation is as good as ever. It seems redundant to always say that. It's true! The voices are great as well. I do think the credits were too long.

They took up too much of the cartoon! I wanted to see more of these guys! Well, it's still great. I even like their environment. Well, everything looks nice.