Reviews for "Sonic 2| Robotnik"

This epic piece is going in my game

This song will be used in a sick robot fight in a RPG I am making. I hope you don't mind. By the way, this song is epic in every sense of the word.

i GIVE YOU A 10

Makes me want to take on Dr egg man a.k.a Robutnek lol I am going to go play sonic now thank to you, your song is really sweet so I am giving you a 10

WRW!!!!

It would be funny if they made a game where Dr.robitnik has his own base and must build robots to attack other bases that would be a very cool RTS and with sonic fun!

It's Great!

Great orchestral remix, but it could use a little work.
5/5
10/10

omfg!

crazy....what? did you like use a whole orchestra dude? omfg this sounds awesome great job keep up the good work mate