Reviews for "Sonic 2| Robotnik"

Epic

This is awesome I hope you dont mind but this is going in my fangame!

Hyper-Incredible

WOW. Just pure amazing effort put into this. Almost sounds truley with a orchestra band. Just pure WoW.

This epic piece is going in my game

This song will be used in a sick robot fight in a RPG I am making. I hope you don't mind. By the way, this song is epic in every sense of the word.

Dude... how did you... what the...

I've always said you were good. I hadn't visited for a while, and I see this, and I see the little ":P" in the description just before I press play thinking to myself, "Oh. This will be nifty." And then I find myself sitting breathless behind my two weapons of mass audiation wondering to myself, "Did... did I just get layed?". This, sir, is the very definition of ownage. This, is the very definition of ownage.

Nice and epic

This song is cool. I liked the melody... sounds a little dark, but it goes along with the song very well. Also, the drums are good, too.

Good job i'd play this while facing a final boss anytime :P