Reviews for "Dreams of Desire - Episode 1"

great job cant wait for more

Thank you!

It's pretty good man. I played your other free episodes and the progress you have made is awesome. IMO Foot Fetish in adult games is very rare and the scenes you put in your game is perfect. When will you release other episodes for free users?

Thanks!
And yeah, all episodes will be free eventually.

i have enjoyed the game, but, based off the dialogue, i have the feeling that the "landlady" is actually the mother. It would have been better if instead of saying "landlady" all the time you would have thrown in some "Ma'am"s, and "Mrs."

This "Landlady" and "Tenant" shit is fucking weird, maybe it's just normal in Europe or something, but not here. Also, the cum scenes are re-used, which detracts from the already-short game.

Lewdlab responds:

Character's weren't called those originally, had to change it due to Patreon's guidelines.

I think it's pretty obvious what is the original, but if you go and download the game (Episode 1-5 is available for free at the links specified in the description) there is a fan made patch which reverts it back to the original content at https://lewdpatcher.com/

Awesome art and story!Quite a game