Reviews for "Summoner's Quest ch.10 Camille"

Damn, no foot job.

Ferdafs responds:

You just got the wrong route. There is a footjob if you say "Are we there yet" 3 times in the carriage.

Another fantastic chapter, as usual! Thank you for breathing more life into the League world than I have ever felt it had before! I hope you continue to make these long into the future, and that I can continue to enjoy every single one as thoroughly as I've enjoyed every one so far!

Ferdafs responds:

Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Hi dude, i would like to play your game but I have an error probably because of my tablet. Its about unity i guess. ''Uncaught range error : array buffer allocation failed'' I searched for a solution but I couldnt find any solution. Can you help me please ? :(

Ferdafs responds:

I don't think you can play the games on a tablet. Sadly, I don't have one either to test it myself. My suggestion is to play it from a PC from newgrounds. Or download it from my blog and play it on Firefox mozzila. Hope you find a way to play it!

I was hoping i got to fuck her!so sexy in that tight suit.

Ferdafs responds:

Tight suits are indeed sexy!

Dude love the game, great work

Thank you!