Reviews for "Summoner's Quest ch.10 Camille"

I think this is the first time that happened to me, but a message says that "The browser could not allocate enough memory for the WebGL Content." It's probably on my end or the game itself, I've tried playing this on other browsers, but it stays the same. This is also including the download version, guess browser version games don't work for me anymore.

Ferdafs responds:

Don't worry, I'll put a pc version for download on my blog later today for people who have trouble running the game like you.

my god that foot job was da greatest keep up da work Ferdafs (^_^)/)

Good Writing as always. But am i getting crazy or is there a slight clicking sound with every textbox?

Ferdafs responds:

You're not crazy haha. There is a click indicator sound. Does it bother you? Answer here -> https://ferdafs.newgrounds.com/news/post/1009026

First time i've ever run into a problem with your games, for some random reason i only get a black screen. I can see the chat box and click through the story but i have zero images.

Ferdafs responds:

That's weird... You could try download it from my blog here-> http://ferdafsgames.blogspot.bg/p/games.html
(You'll need firefox mozilla in order to play it though.)
Hope it works!

Another good job. I'll miss Jinx, though (only for a while, I hope). One small grammatical error, Camille should say, "I can't bear children."