Reviews for "Summoner's Quest ch.10 Camille"

This has been your best Summoner's Quest yet. It really shows how much you have improved over the years if you compare this one to your first Summoner's Quest with Sona. It was disbelieving how sexy you actually managed to make Camille look like, considering that in game her face looks oldish and very robot-like which makes her look very threatening. If there is one thing I would really recommend however for any of your future releases is to add a gallery, or at least create a skip option for all the text, since after playing the game once, I did not want to go through all the text, just to be able to look at those very sexy scenes again. I continue to expect more great things from you in the future as you further develop your skills.

Ferdafs responds:

Thank you, I'll do my best to keep improving!

Loved it (rip carriage driver) just wondering but if you can would you be able to tell us what characters you plan to involve in later chapters if it wont spoil anything major and you don't have to say it in order of their appearance as well if you want

Ferdafs responds:

May he rest in peace... About your question. I don't believe I have a specific list of characters I plan to add in the future. I have the main story planned out, but the characters that appear in it are as random as they come.

You misspelled "ravaging" (as raviging) and the "Bridge of Peace" (as Bridge of Piece).

Don't ask why I noticed that when playing a game that, in all likelihood, should have me focused on, uh, other topics.

It is telling that the only thing I disliked about this game were the spelling errors, and those are because English is difficult. So, well done.

Though I must say, out of all the League champions you could have chosen, Camille was not one I would have guessed was on your list. You made it work though.

Ferdafs responds:

Haha, I can't believe from all the words I spelled, those were the ones I got wrong... I'll try to be more careful in the future. Camille was a surprise for me as well, but it had to be done for the story. Hope you liked the game!

Question: Why is Caitlyn wearing her pjs in court?

Ferdafs responds:

I'm not really sure what you mean. That's her default skin in the game.

That bit about the wine killed me. I love everything you do, keep up the good work, and I cant wait to see what champion is next. Just hope its not Annie lol. Oh shit i just thought about kindred.......thats gonna be an interesting one. Orianna too. good luck with those.

Ferdafs responds:

Thank you, glad you liked it! I'm most likely not going to add Annie haha. I'll think about the other two though!